Virtual Saddle Fitting
Virtual saddle fitting is not a guarantee on fit, but is designed to help some clients who are unable
to access a saddle fitter due to a remote location etc.
In the virtual saddle fitting we will discuss various aspect, assess your horse through photos and videos that you provide and make our best suggestions as to which saddles would be worth trying.
This service should not replace the advice or guidance of an onsite saddle fitting appointment and is not 100% guaranteed.
- Submit your virtual saddle fitting form with details and photos of your horse.
You will then get a reply from the team as to whether your horses profile is something we are able to work
Note, some profiles are exceptionally tricky and require made to measure saddles. Therefore we cannot offer off the peg models.
- If your horse is proceedable, we then take the virtual fitting fee and will request you to send further information.
You will need to send us a video of:
- Your horse walking and trotting up in hand so we can see how the horse moves.
- A video of the horse being ridden in walk, trot, canter and jump if applicable (in the current saddle)
- Photos of the horse stood square from various angles so we can see the shape of the back.
- Photos of the rider on the horse in their ideal riding position so we can see where their knees/legs sit.
We also require:
- Details on the horses history (any accidents/injuries/vices etc.)
- Details on the rider history (any accidents/injuries/quirks in the way you ride)
You will be sent:
- FREE access to our online recognising saddle fit issues course. This will enable you to communicate effectively with us and understand how to check your saddle for soundness as well as recognising fit issues.
- Videos on how to adjust gullet bars (if you are recommended an adjustable gullet saddle)
Once you and your horse have been assessed, our qualified saddle fitter will make recommendations on what would be worth trying. If you are in Mainland UK we will permit 3 saddles to be trialled for a virtual fitting. If you are overseas sadly we are currently unable to offer trials/returns hence we will advise on everything you need to try and obtain the best possible fit.
Once you have received your saddle(s) you will then be requested to send further photos of the saddle on the horse aswell as videos of the horse being ridden in the saddle.