17.5 inch Fairfax World Class SD Black Adjustable
Saddle ID: S5280
Saddles are permitted on a 5 day UK mainland trial. The trial starts on the day you receive it.
Is your fitter not coming until next week? No problem! Select your delivery date at check out. Please note we recommend having the saddle delivered 2 working days before your saddle fitting appointment in case of any unexpected delays with the courier.
Sadly we are not able to offer a trial internationally at present. However, most of our international clients
still find it cheaper to import a quality saddle from UK than to source one in their own country.
Read full details on how the trial works here.
Please note the below features of this model are as standard from new.
Please check the photos and condition details to see if there are any differences shown such as missing knee blocks for example.
- The knee block is constructed of multiple layers, including a shock-absorbing element that allows it to accommodate the forward movement of the knee.
- This configurations offers the optimal level of rider support without restriction.
- The symmetry and balance of the rider's seat is improved when the pelvis is neutral.
- Girthing options to optimise saddle stability.
- Changeable gullet bar for easy adjustment as your horse changes shape
- Prolite lined panels for added comfort
- Takes gullet bars from Narrow Medium to XW - XXWide
- Discipline: Dressage
- Flap type: Monoflap
- Material: Leather with croc print
- Panel type: Wool Flocked
- Wither profile: Standard
- Tree type: SIMA tree - R Bar
- Flap length: 17
- RRP: vs Our Price: £ 3,850.00 vs. £ 2,500.00
Very good condition
Left flap has light wear
Right flap has light wear
The design means that the knee has room to function effectively, allowing the rider's body to absorb the force of the horse's movement and allowing the pelvis to remain in a neutral position for longer. This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis. It is the first saddle to be tested using Pliance Pressure mats under the rider's seat and under the saddle simultaneously, in conjunction with three-dimensional and two-dimensional analysis of horse and rider.
Materials and workmanship on all products are guaranteed for twelve months subject to fair wear and tear.
Repairs and alterations should only be carried out by authorised stockists.
Please keep your sales receipt andcomplete the registraion form on Fairfax Saddles website to register your saddle for its guarantee"
Second hand from The Saddle Bank - 6 month soundness warranty is provided on all second hand saddles. Saddles are sold sound, and we expect a saddle with an average amount of use to have many years of use. Warranty is only valid on saddles which have been well cared for, and maintained by the purchaser, and does not include accidental damage, fire, or theft. Any alterations made by a saddle fitter or owner will deem the warranty invalid as the person who has made such changes is responsible for the safety of the saddle.
- Saddle inspection report so you know your saddle has been checked and inspected
- 6 month warranty on all secondhand saddles*
- Manufacturer's warranty on all new saddles
- Guaranteed buy back price within 9 months**
- 5 Day UK Mainland Trial
- FREE ‘Secrets of Selling your Saddle’ eBook to help you sell your old saddles
- FAST delivery worldwide
- 1 hour delivery timeslot for UK mainland clients
- Tracking information provided for overseas clients
- Option to accessorise your saddle
- Friendly customer support team to help you answer any questions and queries
*6 month soundness warranty is provided on all second hand saddles. Saddles are sold sound, and we
expect a saddle with an average amount of use to have many years of use. Warranty is only valid on
saddles which have been well cared for, and maintained by the purchaser, and does not include accidental damage,
fire, or theft. Any alterations made by a saddle fitter or owner will deem the warranty invalid as the person who
has made such changes is responsible for the safety of the saddle.
**Guaranteed buy back price is offered on all saddles within 9 months of the original purchase date. The price offered is 20% less the purchase price of second hand saddles, and 35% less the purchase price of new saddles. The guaranteed buy back price is also condition dependent, and the saddle must be in a comparable condition to guarantee the price. The Guaranteed buy back price is only available to UK mainland clients.