17 inch Bates Artiste Black Adjustable
Saddle ID: N0954
Saddles are permitted on a 5 day UK mainland trial. Simply add the saddle to your basket and proceed to check out. The trial starts on the
day you receive the saddle.
Full payment is taken for the saddle at the point of check out. If the saddle fits – great! No further action required.
Is your fitter not coming until next week? No problem!
Select your delivery date at check out. Please note we recommend having the saddle delivered 2 working days before your saddle fitting appointment in case of any unexpected delays with the courier.
Sadly we are not able to offer a trial internationally at present. However, most of our international clients still find it cheaper
to import a quality saddle from UK than to source one in their own country.
Read full details on how the trial works here.
Please note the below features of this model are as standard from new.
Please check the photos and condition details to see if there are any differences shown such as missing knee blocks for example.
- Bates Artiste Features:
- Super soft deep seat – Riders will sink into the multi-layered foam seat.
- Super soft synergy panels – Superior comfort for horse and a super close contact feel for enhanced connection.
- CAIR Cushion system to eliminate pressure points.
- Beautiful detail and luxury design.
- Luxe Leather - a beautiful soft, grippy, calfskin leather which will enhance your seat and support you.
- Easy-Change fit solution - easily adjust the width of the saddle as your horse changes shape.
- Running Y-girthing system - ensuring optimum fit for your horse.
- Adjustable Flexibloc system – large supportive fixed blocks which can be repositioned and angled to suit you.
- Elastiflex tree is guaranteed against breakage for the lifetime of the saddle.
- Mono flap for a close connection with your horse.
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrup bar - sliding stirrup bar which can be positioned for the ideal leg position for the individual rider.
- Takes gullet bars from Narrow - Extra Wide
- Sizing on Artiste
- Size 0 = 16.5-17
- Size 1 = 17-17.5
- Size 2 = 17.5-18
- Please check the serial number for accurate sizing.. i.e the end of the serial number will state - 0 or -1 or -2.
- Note: some people find they come up larger. If unsure on which size to try please speak to our customer service team.
- Discipline: Dressage
- Flap type: Monoflap
- Material: Luxe leather
- Panel type: CAIR Cushion System
- Wither profile: Standard
- Tree type: Elastiflex
- RRP: vs Our Price: £ 3,699.00 vs. £ 3,699.00